Subscribe to our bi-monthly newsletter.
- Access to the bulletin implies accepting the conditions established in this text.
- The information contained in the website as a whole is intended to publicize the activity that GRINTIE-BLE provides. GRINTIE-BLE works so that the information that is disseminated complies with the necessary integrity, truthfulness, updating, accessibility and usability of the data.
- This website and all its contents, including texts, images, sounds, databases, newsletters, codes and any other material, are the property of GRINTIE-BLE or third parties that have authorized their use to the group. All this material is subject to intellectual property legislation. The respective owners reserve the legally appropriate actions to repair the damages caused by any act that violates the intellectual property rights of the contents.
- GRINTIE-BLE reserves the right to make modifications and updates to its website and the newsletter at any time and without prior notice.
- In relation to the images of people that appear on the website and in the newsletter, GRINTIE-BLE publishes them respecting the right to self-image. These images are used exclusively for the purpose of composing graphic files or videos, prepared to inform and publicize the activity of the group. In no case are they used for other purposes, or assigned to third parties without the corresponding authorization.
- GRINTIE-BLE has the appropriate security measures in place to keep the website and its servers free of any malicious program (malware). Secure access to the website is done through the HTTPS protocol. Likewise, the contents emitted from the website are also free of malicious programs.
- GRINTIE-BLE provides from its website and its newsletter a hyperlink to its Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. profiles, in order to publicize in which social networks it is present. Once any of these social networks is accessed, the user is subject to the policies that each service has established. The newsletter will never redirect users to third parties.
- GRINTIE-BLE allows you to receive the news published on its website via RSS.
- Any dispute in relation to the GRINTIE-BLE website is substantiated before the courts and tribunals of Barcelona, expressly waiving the jurisdiction, if necessary.
Personal data protection
In case you provide your personal data, the treatment that can be derived is subject to the provisions of the corresponding regulations on the protection of personal data.
a) Data collected through forms
- GRINTIE-BLE only treats the personal data of those affected that are adequate, relevant and not excessive for the fulfillment of the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained. It also guarantees the security of personal data of web users through the application of different types of technical and organizational security measures.
- As provided for in the data protection regulations, in the event that a minor provides personal data, he may only do so if he is over 14 years old. In the case of children under 14, the consent of the parents or guardians is required. GRINTIE-BLE assumes no responsibility for personal data provided by children under 14 years of age who do not have the consent of parents or guardians.
b) Transmission data
Transmission data is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. The data generated by browsing on the GRINTIE-BLE website is only treated for strictly technical purposes and by personnel linked to the duty of secrecy.
c) Cookies (cookies)
Cookies or cookies are small text files created initially to facilitate navigation, although they have subsequently been applied to other areas. GRINTIE-BLE uses only cookies that allow the person visiting the website to navigate in a more fluid and individualized way.